Matchbook raked in the medals at the 2018 Critics Challenge International Wine Competition including Best Tempranillo for our 2014 vintage! This is the second year in a row that our Tempranillo has received a Platinum award; clearly, the critics like what we are doing.
The critics on the judging panel this year included Michael Apstein, Laurie Daniel, Michael Franz, Linda Murphy, Rebecca Murphy, Leslie Sbrocco and Wilfred Wong. A complete list of judges and awards is here.
Our 2018 awards are:
- 2014 Matchbook Tempranillo – 94 Points, Platinum, Best Tempranillo
- 2015 Arsonist Red – 92 points, Gold
- 2016 Mossback Russian River Pinot Noir – 91 Points, Gold
- 2017 Chasing Venus Sauvignon Blanc – 91 Points, Gold
- 2017 Tinto Rey Verdejo – 90 Points, Gold
- 2016 Arsonist Chardonnay – Silver
- 2015 Tinto Rey Super Tinto – Silver