Just a few months after its release and Matchbook’s 2012 The Arsonist Red Blend is already turning up the heat. This bold, powerful wine just walked away from the Los Angeles International Wine Competition with a Gold Medal… and a 91-point score from the judges!
With a label depicting Prometheus presenting fire to mankind, this wine is a Titan in a bottle, with 52% Petit Verdot, 24% Cabernet Sauvignon and 24% Merlot.
Haven’t tried it yet? Pick some up from our web store.
By the way, that’s not the only medal we took home from Los Angeles. Here’s the full list of winners:
- Matchbook 2011 Tinto Rey Red Blend
- Mossback 2012 Chalk Hill Cabernet Sauvignon
- Mossback 2013 Russian River Valley Chardonnay
- Sawbuck 2013 Cabernet Sauvignon
- Matchbook 2013 Lake County Cabernet Sauvignon
- Matchbook 2011 Dunnigan Hills Tempranillo
- Matchbook 2013 Old Head Dunnigan Hills Chardonnay
- Matchbook 2013 The Arsonist Dunnigan Hills Chardonnay
- Matchbook 2014 Dunnigan Hills Rose of Tempranillo
- Mossback 2013 Russian River Valley Pinot Noir
- Chasing Venus 2013 Russian River Valley Sauvignon Blanc
- Chasing Venus 2014 New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc