Celebrate your Valentine with Berry Kissed Sangria!
This fun and fruity cocktail blends a bottle of Mossback Central Coast Pinot Noir with a whole lot of love and some sangria fix’ins. We have shared the recipe below and encourage you to make some today!
Berry Kissed Sangria
- 1 bottle (750ml) Mossback Central Coast Pinot Noir
- 1 liter (about 4 cups) Lemon Lime Soda
- 3 cups Blackberry Brandy
- 3 cups Assorted Fruit (gala apples, grapes, cantaloupe, honey dew melon)
- 2 Oranges or 3 Tangerines
- 4-5 cups ice
- Cut all fruit (except citrus) into bite-sized pieces.
- Place fruit in container with lid.
- Pour brandy over fruit and soak overnight in refrigerator.
- Strain excess brandy from fruit.
- Combine red wine, infused fruit and lemon lime soda. Stir.
- Cut citrus in half and squeeze juice over wine mixture. Stir.
- Serve over ice in a wine glass or tumbler.