- 1 1/2 oz Matchbook Wines Tempranillo juice
- 1 1/2 oz Cazadores Tequila Blanco
- 1/2 oz fresh squeezed lime juice
- Vigorously shaken with ice shaker
- Strained into salt rimmed martini glass, and
- Garnished with fresh lime
“Tangy and smooth with blackberry, cassis and spice; edgy, lean and balanced; long and tight.”
Here’s something we can hang our hats on:
Wine Spectator has just given our Matchbook 2014 Rose of Tempranillo an 88-point score:
Zesty and a touch sweet, this is appealing for the jammy raspberry and cinnamon flavors. Drink now.
Delightful to see. Given the strong demand for this summer beauty, we’re happy the experts are giving it a try!
It’s always been our favorite label, but we’re excited to see The Arsonist getting some outside attention as well!
The Orange County Wine Society has just let us know that our Matchbook 2013 The Arsonist Chardonnay Dunnigan Hills has been awarded 1st Place in the Elegant Design category in the 2015 Orange County Fair Commercial Wine Label Competition.
Want to celebrate? Let’s grab some rich, buttery Chardonnay.